Close to Golders Green Tube. Close to parking areas and public transportation. Poorly-maintained rooms. Unclean hotel facilities. Fair breakfast prices.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
Guest Review Highlights
- Disappointing internet connection. 92% thought it was overpriced.
- Breakfast is below average. 84% were happy with the price of the breakfast.
- Horrible vibe. For 91%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard. 93% considered it to be not well-maintained.
- Terrible amenities. 83% thought the building wasn't nice. 50% found the grounds not bad.
- Generally quite dirty. 80% thought it was rather dirty.
- Awful rooms. Poor bathroom 65% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
- Location is great. Reasonably accessible by car, said 69%. Great parking, according to 90%.
- Service is ok. 71% said the reception staff was great. Bad housekeeping, according to 72%.